Mosquito bites can be dangerous! They are itchy bumps that form on the skin after they feed on your blood! The bumps usually go away after a few hours but if you have kids, the kids find the bumps and itchiness very irritating. The reason behind this is that bites may get swollen, sore, and inflamed sometimes. It is very important to carry a waterproof mosquito repellent when you are travelling with kids or elderly!
SYMPTOMS OF A MOSQUITO BITE
Mosquitos usually bite at the areas which are not covered with clothes. The symptoms include:
- Itchy inflamed bump which is formed immediately after the bite
- A painful spot that looks like a hive and forms within 24 hours after a bite
- When the bite is going away, it leads to small blisters.
- A rash which looks like hive
- A swollen, inflamed area
- Swelling around the eyes
NOTE: Children are more prone to these symptoms as compared to adults!
To avoid such irritating and itchy bug and mosquitoes bite, we at 911 Relief USA offer the best travel size mosquito repellent- 911 BUG OFF!
HERE IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT 911 BUG OFF
911 BUG OFF Spray has an all-natural, essential oil formula that repels all bugs, insects, and unwanted pests for hours. The best part is that it suits all the skin types.
- It quickly and safely repels mosquitos, flies, ants, gnats, bees, spiders, and rodents.
- It can be applied on skin, clothing, outdoor furniture, cars, boats, painted surface, or at places where unwanted pests can be found.
- It is both pet and plant friendly